Maritime Museum App
- access to approximate location (network-based)
- access to exact location (GPS and network-based)
This Application is able to collect and use location data from the User to provide services based on location.
Most browsers and devices allow you to disable this feature by default. Provided explicit permission has been provided, the User’s location data can be monitored by this Application.
- Change or delete content on the SD card
- Read SD card content
- Full network access
- Change audio settings
- Show network connections
- Receive data from Internet
- Read Google service configuration
- Show Wi-Fi connections
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). We use Google Analytics to keep anonymised records on how users use our app, which pages they visit, where they come from and what they click on. This information allows us to draw up visitor statistics. We use the information to improve the usability and quality of our app.