- Can I get my e-ticket scanned using my smartphone?
You can print out your e-ticket or have it scanned from your smartphone or tablet at the museum entrance. Make sure beforehand that the device has been recharged!
- Does an e-ticket mean I don’t have to go to the ticket desk?
Your e-ticket will be scanned at the front desk. You will get a normal admission ticket in exchange, which also lets you go straight onto the boats and cranes in the Maritime Museum harbour.
- Is there a fast lane for visitors with e-tickets?
We don't have a fast lane. However, on busy days, for example during the school holidays, visitors with a Museum Card, Rotterdam Pass or e-ticket will make the handling at the museum entrance faster.
- I’ve lost my e-ticket. What should I do?
We get a copy of all the e-tickets that are sold. Ask about this at the desk.
- There are more than 14 people in my group. Can I order my tickets online?
We offer special competitive rates for groups of 15 people or more. These must be booked in advance (no more than 24 hours in advance). Our staff will be pleased to help. Call +31 (0)10-4029264 or send us an e-mail.
- How long is my e-ticket valid?
Your e-ticket is valid for a maximum of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Can I buy an e-ticket if I have a Museum Card, BanGiro Loterij VIP-Card or a Rotterdam Pass?
There is no need to buy an e-ticket if you have a Museum Card or a Rotterdam Pass. Your Museum Card or Rotterdam Pass can be scanned at the front desk, along with any e-tickets bought for visitors who do not have a Museum Card or Rotterdam Pass.
- I bought e-tickets but want to cancel this purchase, can I?
We will not refund e-tickets. We’ve made the validity extra long for you. You can use your e-tickets up to 6 months after your purchase, or advise you to give them to a friend if you refrain from visiting the museum.
- How can I get the 20% discount on the APCOA car park with my e-ticket?
Hand over your APCOA parking ticket at the counter of the Maritime Museum with your e-ticket. Our staff will encode your parking ticket so the 20% discount will be automatically calculated at checkout in the APCOA parking garage.